How much is a ringgit?

I had no fancy expectations but I had been given all sorts of advice by my agent, the boyfriend, friends, relatives. “Go early, you have to fill up forms and stuff” “Don’t do any exchange at the airport” “Be careful with your luggage, most thefts take place on the airport”… All points noted and mind on full alert. And here I am sitting at the Kuala Lumpur airport floor (under newspapers) already made my first traveling mistake. Mango, my travel-buddy and me decide to go out to spend the night. We deposit our baggage at a secured counter for 50 MYR and then we realise we are too far from everything, so we come back. Having already spent the money for the baggage I pinch Mango as many times as I feel like, as it was her bright idea.

1 Response to "How much is a ringgit?"

  1. fishbowl says:
    May 6, 2010 at 10:40 PM

    Just for the record KL is not a safe city!

Post a Comment